Sweeling in forearm&calf.
Suddenly after doing some work like washing clothes which uses muscles of body. My mom gets swelling in her forearm & calf. Actually my mom is a working lady not housewife. She works whole day .

Hello there. I can understand your concern for your mother. Your mother needs to take rest for sometime. Over use of muscles could cause pain and swelling. If there is pain also, then she can take a tab. Dolnista-p once or twice a day after food. Kindly consult a general physician in person if the issue persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Rajashekhar
hello it may be due to sternous activity and exhaution
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Its Muscle strain extensor group of muscles are straining it results in swelling painful on touch and numbness. so give her rest avoid work and straining of muscles for aperiod of time. APPLy Hot compresss over the arms for 10 min daily .
Check her Vit D levels
avoid overstraining