Sweeling and.pain.on back
A week back i was suffering from throat infection . The doctor gave me a injection on my back two injection . After someday on my right back i felt a little pain and swelling . After tht i went back to another doctor to show this he gave me some medicines and a tube called thombophrm . But from past three days i havent seen any improvements in it please help

Hello.. Well I need to examine the area of injection to see if there is any sort of swelling or abscess...certain people face pain for a week then it reduces gradually...so take some analgesics and use hot bag in that region...thank you