Sweaty palms
My palms are always sweaty.. Whenever i continuously write for a long time it sweats a lot.. What could be the reason for this.. Are there any home remedies that I can try to overcome this

Excessive physical activity and extremes of heat may be two trigger factors that should be avoided as far as possible. Stimulants such as caffeine and nicotine may aggravate palmar hypehidrosis and should relevant dietary and lifestyle changes  Counseling may be effective in managing primary palmar hyperhidrosis in cases of mental-emotional etiology Consult Physician...