Sweaty palms and feet

From last 2years I've been experiencing sweat on my palms and feet. Sweat appears while I'm resting. I searched for causes that creates sweat on palms. Most of it says that it causes while you are excited, nervous or scared. Well I'm not! It just comes while m resting!! I don't know how to make it stop. It's quite irritating. Please it anyone can help me with this would be great

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Hyperhidrosis of palms and soles could mostly be since childhood and sometimes develop later and rarely due to thyroid dysfunction - worth checking if you have never got it tested. Treatment options depend on severity - including daily application of lotions/ oral medications/ iontophoresis treatment sessions/ Botox injections. Discuss these with your dermatologist or You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.