Sweating in underarms

During day to day activities, I hav very serious problem of excessive sweating in underarms area. Dur to these, I am losing my confidence. Please suggest me proper treatment regarding permanent cure to these problem.

Dr. Rajdeep

You are an ideal candidate for botulinum toxin treatment. However if you feel you do not want to get a procedure done or that it is too expensive then you can use aluminium chloralhydrate solution on the sweaty areas daily night. Your sweating will decrease after 3 to 7 days of use. Once it decreases you can use it on alternate days. The advantage of botulinum toxin is that you will not need to apply anything daily and the procedure needs to be repeated only once in 6 to 8 months. Please consult a dermatologist if you decide to get the procedure done. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore