Sweat problem.

Swaet is coming really fast even if I take a good bath...plz reply some solution smell is also coming of sweat from my body ..plz tell solution..

Hello there, I understand your feeling if over sweating. But firstly I would.like to tell you that sweating will help in many ways such as, Maintaining your body temperature, keeping you away from infections, secreting toxins from the body, protecting your skin from becoming dry. You said that you will sweat even after taking bath and I would say that as normal because your pores over skin gets cleared when you take bath. And also temperature plays a major in making your body sweat. If the temperature is humid You will sweat automatically. That was something general about sweating. If your where talking about the sweat in underarms and timid they're stinking then the issue would be of hygiene. Trim hair regularly, after bath do not leave your under arms wet clean them with dry towel, use anti perspirants, deodorants, or powder to avoid sweat, wear fresh clothes when ever you wear. Thank you.