I do not sweat out during exercise.sweat come out because of hot weather but not exercise.i do exercise more and yoga also.so why sweat not come out?should i stop exercise now?how can lose bely fats?eletroxin tablets good for hypothyroid?
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
hello, exercise in well ventilated room( fans and air conditioner) , make you sweat less or since sweat evoparates fsat you dont feel like sweting. tablets containing l-thyroxin in proper dosage taking regularly is tretment for hypothyroidism and also helps to reduce weight ,yes you can reduce your belly fat. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 30min of brisk walking or jogging or dance or aerobics along morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight along with diet control. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables.