Sweat Issues

I sweat a lot. Be it hot or not outside Even when I'm with 5 people And it is very little hot out and none is sweating around me but only i sweat that too very bad I also consulted a doctor once that doctor said that its just because of weakness or becausr of lack of food I do feel week inside but I don't think it to be the reason behind my excessive sweating I sweat a lot I have anxiety issues as well Even if I'm angry or shouting at somebody , i start sweating I don't know why but my sweat glands get active really fast At times i sweat even when I'm in an air conditioned place Please tell me .

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

You have to get few tests done. Lipid profile Thyroid profile B,12. Vitamin D Definitely you will get few derangements , consult me with the reports
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 3 yrs exp Darjeeling
This kind of situations are assessed by clinical view. Sweating is usually good for health. If you are suffering from excessive sweating,than you need to visit any doctor for diagnosis of your condition. Consult me in chamber for treatment. You may also consult any endocrinologist in kolkata.