Sweat in Pregnancy
Hello Doctor, Am 36 weeks pregnant! My BP is 100/70 . One week before it was 120/80. Haemoglobin is 10.6. GST was normal wen done during 30 weeks. Haven't done recently. I am getting sweat around the breasts (just below the breasts). My doctor says it s due to changes in progesterone hormones. Haven't taken it seriously.. is it normal.. also sometimes after sleeping my left eyes wil be full of water with little solid stuffs .. why is it so. Pls advice

Hello..... As doctor said its due to increased progesterone harmone,dont worry about all those.. Eye secretion forms crust during morning ... It's all common...your hemoglobin is little less,it should be atleast 11 to 12....so worry about that.. Get blood hemoglobin examination ..