Suspected Dog bite

I was in market this last Thursday. As I was eating, one dog came and tried to grab something from hand. While doing that I felt his teeth touched by fingers. I checked thoroughly but didn't find anywhere a hint of blood or cut. It just happened in microseconds. The dog's intention was to eat the piece of egg as I kept it close to his mouth. I washed my hands with water properly. Since there was no soap available. I ate something after it. Is there anything related to bacteria that could have entered? Should I take anti rabbies vaccine? I washed my hands with liquid dettol later. Is there anything to worry about?

Doctor Answers (1) on Suspected Dog bite

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello you need to be examined carefully it's better to get checked yourself once and also take anti rabies vaccine consult physician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.