Suntan-need one tone body
I always travel by a car only, I travel a lot in the city because i need to fieldwork for myself as i am designer. I just want ask that is there anything that i can do to make my skin look good and i also want to have a one tone body. There is a hell lot of tanning on my hands upper part and on the back of my neck What should i apply and what i need to do to get rid of these. Please let me know about it. Thanks, Heren Aggarwal

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. First of all - detan - by using topical peeling and skin lightening agents under advise and prescription of a qualified dermatologist in your city. Even chemical peels is a good option. After that you need to maintain it by using maintenance creams. Sunscreen has to be used in all stages of treatment and after tangent too. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel Care hospital. Bangalore.