Sun allergy

I have sun allergy patch below my left eye . I tired a lot of creams but it's not vanishing . What to do ?
views-icons 53 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

You tried creams based on who's advise? And who 'diagnosed ' you with Sun allergy? And which creams were you using? Please remember that self diagnosis and self treatment will only delay your treatment not to forget that it might cause permanent skin changes. There are many reasons why you can get a 'patch' under your eye. So please get yourself examined by a dermatologist. Never use creams which aren't prescribed by a dermatologist. You might need prescription medicines and giving them on such forums is not an option.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?