Summer season is Hell
As the summer season starts,my body cannot expose to sun.without AC or water on body.i cannot tolerate anything. If I am in AC,I will be alright,I can be in sun for some time by wetting my body with water.if I don't have ac or water,my body will not respond from head to toe,I cannot even walk and my hands cannot hold anything. Overall I feel summer season is hell to me. Irrespective of all drinks like lemon,plenty of water, watermelon and all best drinks for summer season. Need some medical advise on This.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. We cannot do anything about the sun, but what you can do is carry a umbrella. Wear a scarf and cover yourself properly. Also, choose your fabric carefully. Wear cotton or linen clothes only. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Diet after heller myotomy