Suggestions
Pls explain what is LASEK and LASIK My doctor has adviced me for decreasing dependency of specs and to relive white corneal scar

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me reports of your eyes so that i can review the reports and guide you
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

Lasek is laser assisted  sub epithelial keratomileusis. It is advised when corneal thickness is marginally enough for the surgery where lasik might be risky. But recovery in lasek is slightly delayed than lasik. Discomfort may also be more.
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Aa you have a scar lasek can take care of both the number and the scar.