Sugar rush
Whenever I take sweet food like sweets I get hyperactive,not able concentrate,I feel like running and after few minutes I get headache. Can you Please help me understand what kind of disease is this? Do we have a name for? How do I control it? How do I keep myself normal when I eat sweets next time? At least How can I treat my headache? Do I need to go for any special treatment?

Dr. V.S.V.Prasad
Diabetologist 23 yrs exp Dhanbad
Get a Fasting blood glucose test done. Are either of your parents diabetic? Do you have first degree relatives with diabetes? Have you lost weight recently? You need to see a Physician.