Sugar level
My age is approx. 60.I have diabetes, recently I got some eye problem. Doctor said that sugar levels has to be decreased to do operation.please say me how to decrease my sugar level???
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Please consult Diabetologist or endocrinologist for your issue. please contact Total Health Care for further assistance. Dr. Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.