Suffering from Tonsile
Hello doc, I m suffering from tonsile since last 6 Days. I have visited to physician on last Monday and prescribed me Amoxicillin antibiotic and suggest me to do garare in warm water with dispersible disprin. No relief at all, not able to eat and drink well. Please advise what to do now?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Use this app to meet an ENT Specialist immediately. Acute Tonsillitis in adults means that your immune system is shot! An absolute indication for Tonsillectomy. On the other hand, if the tonsillitis is secondary to a Chronic Sinusitis, you need to treat that aggressively! Either way, only a good ENT Specialist can take the right decision.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
You may need injectable antibiotics. Consult an ENT SURGEON.