Suffering from sinus

I am suffering from sinus probldm since a very long time..whenever i drink something cold i start 2 sneeze..whenever the fan of my room is in full speed i start to sneeze in morning and lots of cough comes..in summer also..i sneeze..i feel pathetic..its been a year since i have eaten ice cream..i am taking homeopathy from 4 months..but nothing has changed? I take always sinarist for temporary relief and almost take full strap in a month..is there any permanent solution?will sinus surgery help?or i will sneeze like this through out my life?

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from sinus

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, inusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Irritation and swelling from an allergy can narrow the opening of the sinus and block mucus movement. If antibiotics and other medicines are not effective in opening the sinus, surgery may be necessary. Also, if there is a structural abnormality of the sinus such as nasal polyps, which can obstruct sinus drainage, surgery may be needed.Consult ENT specialist .