Suffering from myopia current sight 6.25
My name is afridi I am 17 year old and suffering from myopia since the age of 8 years .but from few last year my sight go down at very fast speed.all doctors says that everything is normal and the reason for that is your eye is weak.please tell me the correct reason

Myopic power increases upto 21 yrs of age because body growth in male gets completed by 21 yrs.There is no direct medicine to improve vision but it you can take lots of green vegetables.Upto -3D is considered very normal power, maximum increase in myopic power takes place between 13 yrs to 21yrs in male because maximum body growth takes place between these periods in male.