Suffering from mental pro

Am love one girl in 4 years, recently her got govt job ,but I didn't get the job. Right now She will not married me, I never forget her, sir please tell me how to forget the lady? now am edited some allcahalics sir please tell me I want to counciling to my brain where did I go sir
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from mental pro

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... You have to consult psychiatrist for counseling... All these problems can be solved ... You take one problem at a time.... Right now your mind is in complete jeopardy... It takes time to settle down..... Consult psychiatrist in nearest hospital..........
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?