Suffering from hairfall

Hello sir , i m aged of 23 years old, nd i noticing a sudden haifall , i m very much worried coz none in my family member is bald ,, i m seeing this problem last 2-3years ,, i m a student ,, so doesn't notice it very much ,, bt now it will become a major issue for me ,, contious hairfull and thin hair,, please let me know what to do ,help me

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatosurgeon 7 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Dont be apprehensive.Hair fall can be attributed to a number of causes ranging from genetic predisposition,lack of adequate nutrition,Stress,Dandruff,Endocrine disorders;to name a few.So,the cause behind your hair fall will have to be ascertained and accordingly treatment will have to be started.Trichoscopy can help you in finding the cause.Please consult your Dermatologist for a detailed work up and treatment. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH.