Suffering from cough
I am sufferings from cough and am a smoker. What is best possible way to diagnosis .plz suggest how to check my lungs condition.
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Parth Shah
Pulmonologist 9 yrs exp Vadodara

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

First do a chest x ray. N then consult a pulmonologist. Do pulmonary functions also. It might be allergic cough.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.