Suffering from CAD.

Recently my mom suffered stroke and is on medicine at SKIMS kashmir, echo done today which shows CAD coronary artery disease , now Dr sugest angiography. I want to know what may be the problem and is trestment medicinal or surgical?
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Suffering from CAD.

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your finger towards your mother. Coronary artery disease is a disease where there will be a blockade in it restrciting the blood supply to heart as it happens there would damage if heart tissue and it function alters. To know the percent of block angiography is advised. if the block is less than 60% then the treatment would be medical If it is mote than 90% there surgery has to be done. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?