Suffering from bad cold
I am suffering from cold since 3 years(from the time moved to bangalore). I have consulted ENT special list but didn't get permanent cure. I have dust and smoke allergy too. If take head Bath then cold comes immediately and goes off after few hours.. I have been using chestan cold and okaset tablets for temp relief. Can someone look into my symptoms and suggest. I stay at BTM 1st stage and would like to visit for consultation if required. Thank you for the help.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Probably you are suffering from allergic rhinitis,the management of which I have already described previously. Please go through my previous responses.