Suffering frm pcod disord

I am 25yrs of married women suffering from pcod since from past 10yrs..I have gone thru various treatments but never got success in this...I m thinking for family planning so will it obstruct me to concieve? What right medication shall I take now so that I can conceive properly??
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello...... If you take oral contraceptive pills for Polycysic ovarian disease that will definitely stop ovulation. So you can't conceive ....if you have irregular heavy bleeding you better take pills it controls bleeding ..pcos is long term problem.. You consult gynaecologist doctor may prescribe you ovulation inducing tablets.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?