Sudden memory weakness

First some context - I have a very good educational and professional background. I used to have great memory. (I am ex-IITian). But last couple of years I feel my memory is weakened and also sharpness of my brain is decreased. I suspect it is due to my chronic masturbation ( I am practicing it for last 18 years) and even after my marriage I continue to do so. (Yes I know masturbation is normal but I think I fall into "excessive" category). My questions are: 1. Is my hypothesis correct? (Can it happen because of excessive masturbation) 2. How do I go about improving it?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir 1. Your hypothesis is wrong 2. Please be rest assured that your hypothesis is wrong and that will go a long way in cheering you up - There are lots of ways to improve memory But Before that We need to find whether Your problem is memory issues Or Lack of attention - Lack of attention due to many reasons can mimic memory problems
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Memory disturbances and sharpness of brain is totally not related to masturbation..Memory can be improved be reinforcing events etc..concentrate your job and professional life..you will be alright soon