cardiologist-icon
Sudden HeadShake sweating
I had sudden headshake/heaviness in my had and sweating. This is happening to me 3rd time in this month. My BP and Blood sugar are normal.. BP 130/80 Sugar Random 85mg/dl Please suggest can these be Heart attacks or other serious issues? What should I do? Thanks

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
hello, i went through your query, otherwise if you are healthy, and there is no any medical illness , and experienced this for the first time from last month, this could be due to panic attack, low blood suger, generalized anxiety disorder, thyroid hormone abnormalities , these are the most common causes can be differentiated by asking simple questions and some blood tests. even though heart attack can cause these symptoms too, but it is rare in this age usually and may have other presenting features too like breathlessness, chest pain , pedal edema. please consult a md medicine physcian for further workup.