Sudden extreme hair loss
For the last week, I am experiencing acute hair fall (more than 100) and significant thinning of hair.I have not undergone any treatments , styling or change of location. There is slight itchiness in the scalp as well. Please advise.

Dr. Manmeet Singh
Cosmetologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Madam acute hairfall - a detailed  clinical examination and investigations if needed is the first thing that must be done. Please visit a consultant nearby and get yourself examined and start necessary  treatment. Or you may visit us at Health  Cottage Hospital for further needful.