Sudden changes in behavio
I was a very cool person who never takes tension at all. i completed my masters and doing a job which is quite satisfied. But nowadays i am able to experience sudden changes in me like hurting me not able to control the anger and crying. Even for simple things shouting at others . Dometimes my shoiting crying and hurting myself goes to extreme. I dono wats wrong wid me. Please help me out. And if i am telling dat i need help of a specialist every1 r telling no need dat making me more angry and makes me cry.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is that you are still not happy or satisfied about you.!!!!! That which is either missing or as expectation is causing you all these behaviours  out of you.
May be a Counselling session  would be beneficial  to you If you are open to it. Even otherwise you will become alright,  just that it  will take toll on you .

Hello....... You are right ,you need counseling, consult psychiatrist... Because of changed sorrounding you are facing all these problems.. Share your feelings with someone.. Talk to your parents... It makes you feel light.. Over a period of time you will get adjusted to new sorrounding.