Sudden brown discharge with back pain
Dear sir /mam we are facing some issue on october my gf took. 2 ipill and got ger period on 24. We had sex 3 time sex but it was protected sex 1st session and 2nd session was unprotected but i didnt ejaculate any way inside and ejaculatiion didnt happend. We did 2 pregnancy test 5day after her mis period and 12day at evening. But on her periods date at 24nov she started low bleeding or spotting for 4days and it stoped for 1 day and started again and ends within next day. But 13dec she again saw brown spotting with lumps like threads coming with some backpain. Please help me what could be the reason.

Consult Gynaecologist immediately. May be she was conceived. It needs internal clinical examination. Dont worry but Consult Gynaecologist as soon as possible.
◆ Like my Fb page 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for various medical information and disease related news and treatment with management. ◆ Subscribe my YouTube channel 'Dr.Neogy's Clinic' for medical and disease related informative videos. ◆ Join My Whatsapp Group "Dr.Neogy's Clinic" for Medical Information,advice,Treatment information etc by using this link - https://chat.whatsapp.com/4cc6gqbon5u35zeowizqfi

+105
Chat with a doctor
Dear , dont worry Need to consult gynecologist physically so that doctor wl examine explain u details
It seems incomplete abortion & secretion of products of conception. Pl consult a Gynecologist for internal examination & further needful.