Sucidal behaviour
I use to take sleeping pills without any prescription n at a tym I m very depressed . I feel to suicide . pls suggest something

Dr. Somsubhra Chattopadhyay
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Hooghly
You may have Benzodiazepine addiction along with depression or impulsive personality. Contact psychiatrist.
Hello, why are you taking those pills without prescription, its illegal and dangerous. Depression is a major risk factor for suicide. The deep despair and hopelessness that goes along with depression can make suicide feel like the only way to escape the pain.This is a warning sign, Meet psychiatrist soon . You should give details of your problem including sleeping tablets.