Stye in the right eye
I have a stye in my right eye since last 3 days . It's quite painful and looks like a tiny pimple on my lower eyelids outer surface. Please suggest how can I treat it.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, A noninfected sty will often resolve on its own. Avoid squeezing or poking the sty as it could lead to scarring of the eyelid. The most conservative treatment is application of frequent warm compresses. The warmth softens the sty's contents so they may drain more easily.if it doesn't subside consult opthalmologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?