Stye in the eye
I had got a stye in my eye. The doctor, gave an eye drop (Duobrom). He said that I should be relieved from pain. However, if the stye/swell remains than I have to undergo a small surgery. Now, the pain isn't there but the swelling exists. Is there any way to avoid the surgery. Any emedies to make the swelling go?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello U can try 1.hot fomentation 2. Lid massage with index finger firmly from.up to down 3. Apply ciplox ointment
Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Belgaum
Warm compresses 2-3 times a day....moxicip eye ointment once at night.1wk ....T.amox500mg 3 times for 5 days.....If dosent work den small steroid injection in the lesion should help....