Stye in eye
I have a stye in upper lid inner area since a week...is there any eye drop that can help? It has irritation in eye
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello yes but it has to be examined try hot compression on the swelling consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?