Stuttering

I'm 26 yrs old male, working as a manager in the dept. Of customer service management of an MNC. Usually i spend more than half day on interacting with lower level staff and delegates from other companies. iam facing severe stuttering problem since my childhood. Bcz of this problem iam unable to communicate properly even i'm master of it. i thought of leaving this job Plz help me find a cure.

Doctor Answers (3) on Stuttering

Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
dear this requires speech therapy and get it fast to get full recovery , how much you delay that much results will be less
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need a team of doctors to help you which is headed by an ENT Surgeon and comprises a Speech & Language Therapist & a Clinical Psychologist. Subsequently, it would be advisable for you to participate in lot of literary activities like Extempore Debating or join up at the local Toastmasters unit to build up your confidence in public speaking.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 

You need to consult a speech therapist and a ENT specialist to see what can be done.
Kindly consult them at a good hospital near you for further evaluation and management. 
A proper examination would be required to suggest you anything.
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.