Struck on my testicales

I got struck on my testicales by a synthetic cricket ball while playing.. Have been experiencing pain from the past 2 days.. plz help.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, It would be real bad Feeling when something like this happens. You will have to consult a doctor if you notice any kind of in your scrolls area and also if there  is increased pain. In order to reduce the pain you may apply ice to the hot part but not directly it must be wrapped in a cloth before you proceed.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?