Strong Back pain
Hello my wife has back pain and pain after peeing. can you tell me is this symptoms of pregnancy ? But we had done unprotected sex on 15 august but today only 23 august...is it possible that pregnancy arrival this soon??

Hi... It could be due to urinary tract infection... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....