I am 5.7 and have gained weighted in pat 5-8 years rapidly .. Currently 98 . I have got stretch marks at various places ... Shoulders stomach back thighs upper arms... Problm is I am seeing green colour thick lines on my lower arms ( deep ) which I was sensing is initial of stretch marks on my both arms... Got afraid ... Googled and found something called spider veins... I am little confused now If I touch those lines it feels as in from inside tissue has ruptured and its just matter of time outer layer will fall apart and scaryvstretch marks will appear on my arms. Kindly help

Doctor Answers (1) on Stretchmarkorvaricosevein

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Do not come to conclusions before medical examination....I would suggest you to consult nearest physician and get it examined clinically based on findings they will guide you further...try to reduce your weight as it is too high...Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...good luck.