Stress induced Angioedema
Hello professionals. I (32yrs male) have been diagnosed with stress induced angioedema. Whenever i hit to gym, swim, or put any form of physical stress, my eye swells and noticable hive under my ears. When i visited a general physician in Hyderabad, he has prescribed Montair 15mg tab a daily. Is there any permanent cure for my recurring problem. I appreciate your suggestions.

Hi, I understand your concern.  Avoiding the stress induced is the best way to prevent the occurrence of the angioedema.  Montair helps to tide over the situation.

Chemically induced stress test heart Stress induced back pain