Strech Marks on Penis

The Upper skin of penis has strech marks .. Which at times give pain while passing the urine . Don't know which catagory of doctors specializes in this particular problem . Whom should i consult to ?
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You need to be examined for any cut or tear in the skin.... Consult urologist first to assess the condition and decide accordingly....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?