Stopping breastfeeding..

I am advised by my gynaecologist to stop breastfeeding.. But m not able to do that.. My son is always crying n wants to be fed.. Plz help..
views-icons 50 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your problem and your concern of your towards your son. If your son isore than a year then it is time you need to start hone on sipper feeds. And along with that you need to drafty Feed him on rice for carbohydrates and then you can start him on deal for protein and the with ghee for fats. And if it us not working out then you need to take a consult with child specialist. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?