Stop shaving my pvt parts
I started shavng my pubic area including shaft & testicles in 2007 N now m forced2 shave it daily coz my skin z so sensitive dat I stoped wearing waist thread n underwear I have no eczema got it diagnosed I need tips to prevent itch wen pubic hair grows back I can't go out n scratch tym2stop n flyin 2 USA nxt yr help

Dr. Srinivas C

Do not shave the area as when the hair grows back it will once again cause itching. Instead trim with scissors. To control itching you can take levocetrizine and mild cleanser for wash.