Stop or control masturbat
I have been trying hard to stop masturbating but it seems difficult.  I have stopped watching porn, which psychologically affected me and made me lonely. Is it possible to be without masturbation/sex? I don't talk to people- a loner. How can I spend me time wisely without thinking of porn or sex? I read and play music.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, There is no harm in masturbation. It is healthy to overcome sexual frustrations like this. Most of the time it is the guilt associated with it  which is actually the problem. As long as it is not interfering with your day to day activities, it is not a problem.