Stop.Alcohol drinking

He is drinking 4 to 5 times in a day n he doesn't know wht he do n to stop his drinking wht should be do pls suggest us ur advice
views-icons 65 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, is his social, personal or occupational life disturbed due to his excessive drinking? Does he do it daily? If yes to both the questions then there is a good chance he is suffering from addiction to alcohol. In such cases you need to visit psychiatrists or take him to rehabilitation center (if available in your city) as medications and counseling both need to be administered for bringing a change in his behaviour. Sadly, there are no effective home remedies for a long term cure. You will need to get professional help asap and a different environment where alcohol won't be available at all and such an environment can be found only in rehabs. You could also try looking for group counseling in your city as they are considered to be effective as well.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?