Stool problem
I had my rectum prolapse surgery on 18th jan 2016. 4m sm week aftr doing potty again after 1 hr i get d feelg 2 do potty again nd while doing potty nly little stool is passed nd more gas is released. Nd also i feel my stool is left jst abv the hole of anus. I hv to put my fingure nd remove the stool.

Hello.. It seems that your stool consistency is altered...you need to bring about change in food habits like including more of fibre and green leafy vegetables... Drink lots of water...its better once you follow up with the general surgeon