Stone problem

I am able to calculate or understand how many mg r having any capsules or tablet.bt am not understanding how to calculate mg power of any syrup...so am using stone syrup taking 15 ml at one time and am taking this syrup 3 times a day so plz tell me how much mg is cantant in 15 ml syrup ??? In mg. Thx my question in not so clear bt plz help..

Doctor Answers (1) on Stone problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern but would like to know why you want to calculate the mg of ston1 syrup? for knowledge or just for fun? on the bottle itself the contents of the syrup will be mentioned like Each 5ml contains: Potassium citrate……. 1100 mg Magnesium citrate ….. 375 mg based on that multiply by three times for 15 ml. this syrup acts at a ionic level because it releases magnesium and potassium ions and cause certain actions which cause urine which is less stone forming and also helps in melting the stone. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain