Stone issue
As I am suffering from severe stone problem size is 4 mm in scan report please help on this how to cure

Dr. Manju Lihala

Drink plenty of water and take alkaliser. It will be advisable to see a doctor who can see your reports and advise you accordingly.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, which stone you are referring too? is it gall stone or renal stone or bladder stone!!? . Assuming,,, If it is 4mm stone in bladder or in ureter medical treatment and drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice will help, nothing to worry, but if it is gall stone then surgical option is preferred. Please get back with scan report image. Or consult surgeon.