Stomach Upset Waterystool

Sir, I wish to inform you that I had a lunch organised by local caterer in my resident locality on March 24 ( Holi ) and by night, my stomach was not well. In the next morning (Mar 25), I had a vomiting after drinking water in which most the food came out. After that, I ate two bread slice and was feeling gastric problem. After that, I just had some liquids (Eno, Lemonade). Then, in the afternoon I had some Khicdi and after 2 hours or so, I again vomited. During night, I ate yogurt and Yakult. I also took LEVOFLOXACIN 500 and LCZ plus and Pan D in the night. I had little fever at night. After that, I have passed 7-8 watery stools from Mar 25 8:00pm to Mar 26 3:00pm. Still, I feel some time that I need to go to washroom and whenever I go, its watery stool. Also Sir, I ate Tori + Curd + Roti in the morning and again took Levofloxacin + Pan D. And, I ate Plain Curd rice in the noon. My stomach feels upset as of now and the gas is just moving here and there. Please suggest me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Stomach Upset Waterystool

Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Its simple indigestion, take light food for few days, avoid oily, spicy and heavy food, take sufficient amount of fluid, if problem persist then suggest you to consult near by doctor, you can also consult us online, search in Google, Dr. Adil Hingora, City -/Raipur.
Dr. Saurabh Gupta Mathura | General Physician
Don't take levofloxacin Take ofloxoz 1 tab BD And tab aciloc 150 mg 1 tab BD.