Stomach pain
There is a several pain in stomach for last 1 month... When doctor said to take sonography The result of it is attached below. So please concern me wht to do futher..to cure my stamach pain.at morning there is a huge pain can't control the pain at all But at evening the pain is normal and can control.

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, It will be better if you undergo an endoscopy to find out if the inner lining of the stomach is normal. There might be a possibility that you are having an ulcer in the stomach. An endoscopy will give a clear view.