Stomach pain

Struggling with pain in the centre of my chest and it continues beneath both my ribs and gets controlled after a pain killer shot, on discussing doc suggests for a removal of gal bladder but isn't promising for a 100% cure. Off late started bleeding from my naval, but only once for which doc gave me a Mupirocin cream, now bleeding arrested. Highly confused how to proceed and to which dr. Should I go. PLEASE HELP

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach pain

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well you are giving me incomplete history...have been diagnosed with gall stones for which the doctor has suggested you the have mentioned about it properly...if yes then you can always wait and not go for surgery depending on the number of stones and also te symptoms...secondly about the bleeding from navel..did you have any injury...need to know about that also in detIail... thank you